August 21, 2007

Borrowing

So I've been thinking a lot about my impending departure (Thursday night) for Mthatha and all that will come with it, the new challenges and experiences, the difficulties, and the loneliness that will assuredly accompany being so far away from home.

And I was going to share some of my thoughts on those issues but then I checked out what my fellow missionaries are saying and realized we're all dealing with similar issues all around the world. Kate is learning lots of new things in the D.R., Andy and Leigh are sorting out a number of linguistic and logistic difficulties in El Salvador, and Stephen is reflecting on the importance of God when facing feelings of loneliness and homesickness in South Africa.

So in lieu of reading what I think (plenty of opportunity for that later), check out what they have to say.

Isn't the Internet great?

0 comments: