March 22, 2008

The Three Musketeers

If you’re a particularly attentive student of the pictures on this blog, you’ll recognize these three from numerous previous posts. They are all sons of women who work in the kitchen. Because they’re too young for the pre-school, they are always around in the morning before the pre-school breaks for lunch and it is still quiet and calm around the Project area. I call these three “abahlobo bam bancinci” – “my little friends” – and it’s hard to tell who is more excited when we see each other, me or them.
Left to right: Talent, Bongamusa, and Simnikiwe. Not a great picture of Bongamusa but two out of three ain’t bad.
Later on, Simnikiwe was pretty happy. Must have been a pretty good lunch that day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the photos of the 3 boys!
Would you squeeze them for me?
Janet Smith Coyne